A round up of Our Favorite Spring Recipes here at the BHK! Read on, find inspiration and get cooking!
Our Favorite Spring Recipes
Looking for some fresh, delicious recipes to round out the spring season? Whether you’re looking for a refreshing salad, tastebud tantalizing dessert, mouthwatering appetizer or a fabulous main dish, just read on to grab the recipes and get cooking!
1. Kentucky Hot Brown Sliders Recipe
A drool-worthy sammie, these Kentucky Hot Brown Sliders are perfect for your Kentucky Derby party this year!
2. Korean Ground Beef with Broccoli and Peppers Recipe
This Korean Ground Beef with Broccoli and Peppers is a less than 30-minute meal that’s packed with flavor, yet low on effort!
3. Funfetti Angel Food Cake Recipe
This Funfetti Angel Food Cake is perfect for spring and summer! It’s light and airy and delicious on its own or with some freshly whipped cream and berries.
4. Frito ™ Pie Recipe
This Frito™ Pie is a classic Southwestern dish that’s FUN comfort food for all! A hearty, zesty chili, topped with cheese, onions and jalapeños makes for a fantastic feast!
5. Sheet Pan Gnocchi with Italian Sausage, Broccoli Rabe, Onions and Peppers Recipe
This Sheet Pan Gnocchi with Italian Sausage Broccoli Rabe Onions and Peppers is perfect for those busy weeknights. It’s low on effort and high on flavor!
6. Cheesy Queso Fiesta Rice Recipe
This Cheesy Queso Fiesta Rice is sure to tickle your taste buds! It’s creamy, cheesy and full of zesty flavor!
7. Easy Sesame Chicken Recipe
Who needs takeout when you can enjoy this Easy Sesame Chicken made right at home!
8. White Bean Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Recipe
This White Bean Roasted Red Pepper Hummus is the perfect healthy appetizer for all your spring and summer parties.
9. Hot Honey Pulled Chicken Sliders Recipe
A tangy combination of sweet and spicy, these Hot Honey Pulled Chicken Sliders are a quick and super easy crowd favorite!
10. Chicken Pesto Pasta Salad Recipe
This Chicken Pesto Pasta Salad is an old favorite that’s perfect as a side or as your main meal! It’s a satisfying pasta salad that’s packed with chicken and fresh veggies all in a creamy pesto dressing.
11. Easy Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
An incredibly moist cake loaded with carrots, pineapple and pecans, this Easy Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is always a crowd favorite!
12. Mini Blackberry Silk PIes with Gingersnap Crust Recipe
These Mini Blackberry Silk Pies with Gingersnap Crusts are the perfect little single serving treat for your spring and summer dessert table!
13. Baked Buttermilk Blueberry Donuts Recipe
These Baked Buttermilk Blueberry Donuts are a special breakfast treat! Loaded with blueberries and dipped in sugar, they’re easy to make and a family favorite!
14. Almond Blackberry Financiers Recipe
Rich almond cake studded with plump, juicy blackberries, these Almond Blackberry Financiers are super simple to make and a dessert for someone special!
15. Chicken Strawberry Avocado Pasta Salad with Creamy Poppyseed Dressing Recipe
This Chicken Strawberry Avocado Pasta Salad with Creamy Poppyseed Dressing is easy to throw together and super delicious. It’s savory with just a hint of sweetness that will tickle your taste buds right through spring and straight into summer!
16. Apricot Preserves Crumb Cake Recipe
Spoil Mom this Mother’s Day with this Apricot Preserves Crumb Cake. It’s the perfect breakfast in bed treat for the woman who deserves it all on her special day!
17. Blueberry Croissant Bread Pudding with Blueberry Sauce Recipe
This Blueberry Croissant Bread Pudding with Blueberry Sauce is perfect for your Easter brunch! It’s loaded with plump blueberries and buttery croissants with a hint of fresh lemon.
18. Earl Grey Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream Recipe
These Earl Grey Cupcakes with Vanilla Bean Buttercream are perfect for the tea lover in your life!
19. Cinnamon Swirl Bread with Orange Maple Butter Recipe
Take the chill off winter and make breakfast a real treat with some toasted Cinnamon Swirl Bread with Orange Maple Butter.
20. Chocolate Chip Toasted Coconut Scones Recipe
These Chocolate Chip Toasted Coconut Scones are a cozy breakfast treat!
21. Lemony Chicken with Stars Soup Recipe
This Lemony Chicken with Stars Soup is sure to please both kids and adults alike! It’s loaded with chicken, fun star pasta and veggies with a burst of lemon flavor and SUPER easy to make!
22. Greek Couscous Salad Recipe
This Greek Couscous Salad is colorful and bursting with flavor! Loaded with healthy ingredients that’s SUPER simple to put together!
23. Stuffed Peppers Recipe
These Stuffed Peppers are a quick, delicious and easy meal for those busy weeknights. They’re satisfying even for the heartiest of appetites!
24. Curried Chicken Salad Recipe
This Curried Chicken Salad is a mix of sweet and spicy flavors! So easy and so delicious!
Join the Conversation