Get ready for a fabulous round up of 10 favorite fall recipes from The Beach House Kitchen.
For today’s post, I am sharing my top 10 Fall Favorites from The Beach House Kitchen. During the fall, I am looking for recipes that spell Comfort with a capital C! So break out the fluffy blanket and comfy slippers and ENJOY friends!
1. Birthday Swedish Meatballs – Delicious meatballs in a rich, creamy gravy. This dish is the ultimate in comfort food.
2. Cheddar-Ale Soup – This soup is perfect for those cold fall and winter nights, AND it’s topped with crispy bacon. A win-win!
3. Maple Cinnamon Granola – This granola is loaded with flavor, healthy and high in fiber. Flavored with maple syrup and cinnamon it is just perfect for fall.
4. Puff Pastry Topped Chicken Pot Pie – Nothing spells fall and winter better than a pot pie, and this one will not disaapoint. It’s loaded with fresh vegetables, chicken and topped with nothing better than buttery puff pastry!
5. Roasted Vegetable Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing – This salad is packed with the tasty fruits and vegetables of fall, cranberries, pears, squash and carrots. It’s a wonderful combination of sweet and savory flavors.
6. Pecan Sandie Bars – These rich, buttery bars are the perfect combination for that steaming hot cup of cocoa. They are easy to make and perfect to share!
7. Classic Cream of Mushroom Soup – Stoke up the fireplace and fill your bowl with this creamy, comforting, classic soup. Always a favorite!
8. Hearty Sausage Potato Bake – This is an unbelievably flavorful dish and so easy to throw together! Perfect for the cold fall and winter nights that are ahead.
9. Pumpkin Squares with Cinnamon Vanilla Buttercream Frosting – These squares are moist, delicious and so easy to make. Even the roses aren’t as hard as you think! A perfect Thanksgiving dessert!
10. Creamy Tomato Basil Soup with Cheese Toasts – This creamy tomato soup has the wonderful added flavor of fresh basil, and is topped with mozzarella cheese toasts. Makes for the perfect lunch or dinner!