This Sheet Pan Gnocchi with Brussels Sprouts and Pancetta is an easy meal that’s on your table in 30 minutes! Simply toss your ingredients together, pour them onto your sheet pan and bake! Plump potato gnocchi, crispy pancetta and brussels sprouts make for a flavorful dinner that’s simple and savory!
Where are all my sheet pan meal fans???
I’ve been swamped lately, so when dinner rolls around I’ve been all about quick and easy meals, so more often than not, I’m grabbing my sheet pan.
Sheet pan meals are my favorite! They mean a handful of ingredients, a few minutes of prep and super easy clean up. I mean, what’s not to love, right?
What’s a sheet pan meal?
A sheet pan meal is like a one-pot meal yet on a sheet pan. There’s no major clean-up with sheet pan meals and they’re meals that usually save you lots of time in the kitchen. No major equipment is needed besides your sheet pan and everything on the pan is usually roasted at high heat until cooked and golden brown.
I had some extra brussels sprouts in my fridge and a package of gnocchi in my pantry, so I grabbed some pancetta at my local market and BOOM, here we have this simple, hearty sheet pan meal to add to our weekly menu.
I grew up eating brussels sprouts, but when I was a kid I wasn’t a huge fan. My mother was an awesome cook, but brussels sprouts were boiled back in the day. At least they were at our house.
Roasting is definitely the better way to go. Most recipes nowadays call for roasting them and they’re nice and crispy on the outside, not mushy and water-logged.
Sheet Pan Gnocchi with Brussels Sprouts and Pancetta Ingredients
- brussels sprouts
- olive oil
- kosher salt and pepper
- red pepper flakes
- Italian seasoning
- Pamesan cheese
If you’re a fan of brussels sprouts this is one meal you need to try. And don’t skip the pancetta because it gives the dish so much flavor. It crisps up perfectly. Hope you guys give the recipe a try. Enjoy!
A Few Cook’s Notes for Sheet Pan Gnocchi with Brussels Sprouts and Pancetta
I used shelf-stable potato gnocchi for this recipe.
The red pepper flakes give this dish just a little kick. If you don’t like spicy, just omit. If you like things spicier, add a bit more.
I’ve made this sheet pan meal numerous times. When it’s done baking, I sometimes like to add it to a bowl and toss it all with a few tablespoons of balsamic vinegar for some tangy flavor.
More Delicious Sheet Pan Meals to Enjoy
Sheet Pan Gnocchi with Brussels Sprouts and PancettaPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1 lb. potato gnocchi, fresh or shelf-stable
- 1 1/2 lb. brussels sprouts, whole if they're small, halved if they're large
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 oz. pancetta, diced
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes, optional
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- To a large bowl add gnocchi, brussels sprouts, garlic, pancetta, Parmesan cheese Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Drizzle with the olive oil and toss to coat. Spread mixture evenly on prepared sheet.
- Roast, tossing halfway through, until gnocchi begins to plump and veggies are tender and browned, about 25 minutes. Serve in individual bowls with extra Parmesan cheese.