This Sheet Pan Denver Omelette is the PERFECT hearty breakfast when you’re cooking for a crowd. Who wants to make individual omelettes when you can make one giant one for everyone to share?! So much easier and so delish!
We’re upping our breakfast game today with just about the easiest thing to come out of my kitchen all summer!
Easy Peasy Sheet Pan Denver Omelette
This Sheet Pan Denver Omelette is a super satisfying breakfast, takes just minutes to prepare and is totally perfect when you have weekend guests!
There’s a little breakfast place we go to at the beach and when we go, 9 times out of 10, I order the Denver omelette. It’s got all my favorite ingredients!
What’s in a Denver Omelette?
A Denver omelette has ham, onions and peppers and some kind of cheese.
Sheet pan breakfasts are fabulous when I’ve got a full house. If you haven’t tried my Berry Buttermilk Sheet Pan Pancakes, you NEED to give them a go too! When you’re busy with weekend visitors, the last thing you want to do is spend forever in the kitchen.
Sheet pan meals are always the answer. Not only are they super easy to whip up, but there’s no major clean up! One sheet pan. That’s it!
Sheet Pan Denver Omelette Ingredients
- heavy cream
- dry mustard
- kosher salt and pepper
- green bell pepper
- green onions
- shredded cheddar cheese
There aren’t usually potatoes in a Denver omelette, but I decided to make it a bit heartier, so I added them. And to make things super simple, I bought a bag of already peeled and cubed potatoes that my market carries in the refrigerated aisle. If your market doesn’t carry them, you can just buy a potato or two and peel and cube them yourself. It’ll only take a few minutes.
First, you’ll spread your potatoes on your sheet pan and bake them for about 15minutes or until they’re just tender. Then you’ll add all your other ingredients to the sheet pan…peppers, ham and a bit of the shredded cheese before topping with your egg mixture, the sliced green onions and more of the shredded cheese. Then just pop it in the oven and bake away. It takes just about 30 minutes and breakfast is served!
Hope you guys give this easy sheet pan meal a try! Whether you have guests in from out of town or it’s just your own family, it’s a satisfying breakfast that works well for lunch or dinner too and it’s guaranteed to please. Enjoy!
A Few Cook’s Notes for Sheet Pan Denver Omelette
I used a 15x10x1 inch pan for this sheet pan omelette. Just make sure your sheet pan is at least 1-inch deep so the omelette doesn’t overflow.
You can use any kind of cheese you prefer for this sheet pan meal. I used a combination of yellow and white sharp cheddar cheeses.
If the entire omelette isn’t devoured in one sitting, you can cut it into squares and place them in an airtight container in your refrigerator and enjoy over the next 3-4 days. You can reheat the squares in your oven or simply microwave until heated through.
More Sheet Pan Meal Recipes to Enjoy
- 12 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 cups potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups ham, finely diced
- 2/3 cup green onions, finely sliced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray the bottom and sides of a 15x10x1-inch sheet pan.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, milk, heavy cream, dry mustard, salt and pepper with a whisk. Set aside.
- Place the potatoes on the sheet pan and bake for about 15 minutes or until just fork tender. Remove from the oven and top with the green pepper, one cup of the ham, one third of the green onions and one cup of the cheese. Carefully and evenly pour the egg mixture over the top. Sprinkle with the additional ham, green onions and cheese. Bake 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from the oven and let stand for 5 minutes before cutting into sqaures and serving.