These No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies are the perfect after school snack for the kiddos! They’re also a delicious post workout treat. Super easy to make and sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
With summer on the horizon, no-bake recipes are always at the forefront in my kitchen.
If you’re interested in stockpiling no-bake recipes to satisfy your sweet tooth for the warmer days ahead might I suggest adding these No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies to the list? As well as my, Mini No Bake Key Lime Pie Cheesecakes and my Crispy Chocolate Coconut Crunch Cups.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
These peanut butter no bake cookies are made with less than 10 ingredients. The recipe is super EASY and these cookies are perfect as a little dessert, after school snack for the kiddos or post workout treat.
And they’re topped with mini M&M’s and who doesn’t LOVE those??
Ingredients You’ll Need
- old-fashioned oats
- ground cinnamon
- coconut oil
- smooth peanut butter
- maple syrup
- vanilla extract
- mini M&M’s
First, you’ll combine your old-fashioned oats and cinnamon in a large bowl and then set aside.
Combine the melted coconut oil, milk, peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract in a small saucepan and heat over medium heat.
Bring the mixture to a boil for two minutes and then remove from the heat and pour over the oat mixture and mix until well combined.
Use a 1/2-inch cookie scoop and scoop portions onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Top each portion with a few mini M&M’s. Refrigerate for an hour or until firm.
I hope you guys give these cookies a try soon. They come together in no time flat and they’re always a hit!
Please let me know if you give the recipe a try. And if you have any questions about the recipe, just drop a comment below. Enjoy!
A Few Cook’s Notes for No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
If you can’t find the mini M&M’s, mini chocolate chips also work as a substitution.
I used Skippy Peanut Butter for this recipe, but any smooth peanut butter will do.
More Delicious Cookie Recipes to Enjoy
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted, I use Wholesome Pantry Organic Coconut Oil from ShopRite
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup mini M&M's
- In a large bowl, combine the oats and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine melted coconut oil, milk, peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Let mixture come to a boil for 2 minutes, then remove from the heat and pour over the oat mixture and mix until well combined.
- Using a 1/2-inch cookie scoop, scoop portions onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Top each with a few mini M&M's. Refrigerate for an hour or until firm. Leftover cookies will keep in an airtight container in your refrigerator for up to one week.