These easy Mini No Bake Key Lime Pie Cheesecakes are the perfect little festive dessert to celebrate St. Patty’s Day!
This week at the BHK it’s all about gearin’ up for St. Patty’s Day! Are ya in?
I hope so, because these Mini No Bake Key Lime Pie Cheesecake are what you’ll find at the end of the rainbow! I mean could dessert get any more festive??
Ok, so truth be told, I’m not one bit Irish! But that’s never stopped me from celebrating on St. Patrick’s Day! And since I married an Irishman and have two boys named Sean and Casey, that sort of makes me an honorary Irishman right? I’ll take it.
When March rolls around I always begin to think spring. Mother Nature treats us to a few warm teaser days and in the kitchen my mind gravitates towards my favorite warmer weather desserts. These Mini No Bake Key Lime Cheesecakes are one of my spring and summer faves.
These are perfect for a crowd if you’re having a party. They’re incredibly easy to make and only require a handful of ingredients and a little green gel food coloring to give them a St. Patty’s Day spin. I love no bake cheesecakes not only because they’re easy, but because they’re always so light and extra creamy. If you have mini 4 ounce mason jars this recipe will make 16. If you don’t have mason jars, no prob, you can just use cocktail plastic cups from the market. And if you aren’t having a crowd, just half the ingredients.
Please stop back this Friday (instead of my usual Thursday) to get a little St. Patrick’s Day bonus! My friend Lynn from The Road to Honey organized a fabulous group of fellow bloggers who are sharing their favorites for St. Patrick’s Day! Come one, come all, you don’t need to be Irish! It’s an impressive list you don’t want to miss!
NOTE: One of my readers made this recipe in a 9×13 pan, and she said it worked perfectly!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 3 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese softened
- 2 14 ounce cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup key lime juice I use Nellie & Joe's Key West Lime Juice
- green food coloring
- lime slices
- graham cracker crumbs
- whipped cream
- Crust: In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Mix with a fork until well combined. Set aside.
- Cheesecake; In a large bowl, with an electric mixer at medium high speed, beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes. Beat in sweetened condensed milk slowly, scraping sides of bowl as needed. Beat in key lime juice and food coloring until well combined and until you reach desired color.
- Assembly: Press 2 heaping Tbsp. graham cracker crumbs in the bottom on each jar. Divide cream cheese mixture evenly among the jars. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.This recipe can also be made in a 9x13 pan instead of individual jars. Layer entire amount of crumbs into bottom of 9x13 pan and top with cream cheese mixture.
- Top with whipped cream, slice of lime, and graham cracker crumbs.