These Honey Chipotle Chicken Bowls are loaded with zesty chicken, arroz verde, pickled red onions and lots more! Perfect for lunch, dinner or your weekly meal prep!
Ok guys. As promised, today I’m serving up one delicious Honey Chipotle Chicken Bowl!
I told you when I shared my Slow Cooker Chipotle Chicken, my Pickled Red Onions and my Arroz Verde (Mexican Green Rice) that last but not least I’d be sharing an EPIC Honey Chipotle Chicken Bowl for you to feast on for lunch, dinner or your weekly meal prep! So here it and it’s loaded with it all and totally tasty!
Honey Chipotle Chicken Bowl Ingredients
- honey chipotle chicken
- arroz verde
- pickled red onions
- Cotija cheese
- black beans
- grape tomatoes
- romaine lettuce
I’ve linked to the other recipes above, so if you want to create this bowl on your own, go, go, go and grab all the recipes because you’re gonna love this bowl! Just follow the directions each of the recipes and put your bowls together using the guideline recipe below.
I’m keeping things super short this week because Tom and I are headed out on a camping trip (photos will be shared to my IG account along the way, so stay tuned).
Please let me know if you give this recipe or any of the recipes above a try. And if you have any questions, just drop a comment below. Enjoy!
A Few Cook’s Notes for Honey Chipotle Chicken Bowls
There really is no exact recipe for these bowls. I just include the ingredients I used in the recipe below, as well as the amounts I used. You can make any size bowls you choose.
The recipe for the Slow Cooker Honey Chipotle Chicken makes four servings. The Arroz Verde makes six servings and the pickled onions about 8 servings. So you’ll be able to make roughly four nice size bowls.
Honey Chipotle Chicken BowlsPrint Recipe
- Honey Chipotle Chicken
- Arroz Verde
- Pickled Red Onions
- 1 15.5-oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15.25-oz. can whole kernel corn, drained, or fresh corn
- 20 oz. grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup Cotija cheese, crumbled
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, shredded
- Combine the corn and black beans in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Add some shredded romaine to the bottom of each bowl. Top the romaine with some of the honey chipotle chicken, the arroz verde, some pickled red onions, about 1/4 cup of the Cotija cheese, some of the corn and black bean mixture and the grape tomatoes. Serve.