The warm fall flavors of this Nutty Apple Martini make this the PERFECT fall cocktail!
Happy Thirsty Thursday guys! Today, there’s cause for celebration. It’s the BHK’s two year anniversary! So today we’re treating ourselves and boozin’ it up with my new fall favorite cocktail, The Nutty Apple Martini! Cheers!
Wow, like where the heck did two years go??? It feels like I just started the blog yesterday. Not sure my husband Tom would say the same thing though! I’m not gonna lie, this is one of the toughest jobs I’ve ever had, but absolutely the most personally rewarding. It’s been challenging at times, but I’ve learned so much over the past two years I think I’ve even impressed my boys. For years, I’ve said to my husband Tom that I wish I knew what I wanted to be when I grew up. (Yes, even at my age!) But I’ve finally found the job that I truly LOVE waking up for everyday!
Today’s cocktail, The Nutty Apple Martini was the signature cocktail for last weekend’s dinner party at the BHK. My friends loved it! This martini screams fall! The star of the show here is the Pecan Vodka from my friends at Cathead Distillery in Mississippi. I know, Pecan Vodka! The aromas of the roasted pecans provide the perfect sweetness that combines with the richness of the pecans for a amazing nutty finish. Add some fresh apple cider, a small splash of my favorite ginger liqueur, Domaine de Canton, a crisp apple slice and a cinnamon sugar rim and we’ve got one amazing fall cocktail here! Perfect for a celebration!
And there would be no celebration without you my friends. Each and every one of your comments is appreciated and make the work I do here so incredibly worth it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart ♥ for following along at the BHK! Cheers!
- Cinnamon Sugar Rim:
- 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- maple syrup
- 3 oz. apple cider
- 2 oz. Pecan Vodka
- 1/2 oz. Domain de Canton Ginger Liqueur
- Apple slices rubbed with lemon juice and cinnamon sticks for garnish if desired
- Pour some maple syrup on a small, shallow plate. Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl until well blended. Pour mixture onto another shallow plate. First, dip the rim of your martini glass in the maple syrup, turning to coat. Then dip the glass into the cinnamon sugar mixture. set aside.
- Add ice, apple cider, Pecan Vodka and Domaine de Canton to a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
- Pour into prepared glass. Garnish with apple slice and/or cinnamon stick.
I just wanted to mention the Pecan Vodka featured in today’s cocktail was a gift from my friends at Cathead Distillery.