A buttery graham cracker cookie cup studded with chocolate chunks and marshmallow, these S’mores Cups are a little spin on the classic campfire dessert!
It’s almost official guys! Summer starts tomorrow!
And you know what that means right?!
Bring on the s’mores!
I’ve always been a fan.
That graham cracker, chocolate, marshmallow combo is legit delish.
And it’s always fun putting my own spin on the classic campfire treat.
If you’ve missed my Decadent S’mores Brownies or my S’mores Spritz Sandwich Cookies, I highly encourage you to check them out. They’re totally delish!
Today’s little S’more Cups are buttery graham cracker cookie cups studded with chocolate chunks and marshmallow Fluff.
And believe you me, they taste as good as they sound!
The base of the batter is a combo of butter, brown sugar, flour, eggs and graham cracker crumbs.
The sweet, honey flavor of the graham cracker crumbs really shines through to make these little cups totally irresistible. And a generous helping of chocolate chunks and marshmallow Fluff puts these over the top!
Perfect for all your summer parties. Enjoy!
A Few Cook’s Notes for S’mores Cups Recipe:
You can use boxed graham crackers crumbs or make your own by processing graham cracker sheets in a food processor until finely crumbed.
I love using chocolate chunks for this recipes, but chocolate chips also work.
S'mores CupsPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 11.5 oz. bag semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- 1 cup Marshmallow Fluff
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 12-count standard size muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time and beat until well combined.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt. Add dry ingredients to butter mixture and mix until just combined. Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Scoop about one tablespoonful of cookie dough into each muffin cup. Top with about one tablespoon of marshmallow Fluff. (It will be a bit messy) Then top with another tablespoon of the cookie dough. Press a few extra chocolate chunks into the top of each cup.
- Bake for 17-18 minutes until wooden pick inserted in center of cups comes out clean. Let cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. When cool, use a knife to loosen around edges to remove from pan. Store in airtight container for up to 3 days.
Join the Conversation