This Cheesy Corn Dip with Green Chiles is rich and creamy and perfect for all that beautiful summer corn! So easy to whip up for all your summer parties.
One more day until the weekend! I’m counting the minutes my friends.
This week has been one of those weeks. I’ve packed so much in already, I feel like my brain could burst. I’ve been researching, recipe testing, photographing, tweeting and pinning…and believe you me, that’s one thing too many! So this weekend, I’ll be enjoying some Sauvignon Sunsets, putting my feet up and just plain relaxing!
The one thing I’ll be whipping up for happy hour will be this Cheesy Corn Dip with Green Chiles. It’s my new favorite appetizer. I made it for the first time a few weeks ago and my guests gave it the big thumbs up! I’m warning you, it’s addictive. It’s creamy and cheesy and loaded with white and yellow corn, and green chiles. I use shredded jalapeno jack cheese for added spice, but feel free to use plain Monterey jack if you like. You can make this hot dip with canned corn or fresh. I prefer fresh Jersey sweet corn, but it’ll be a few more weeks until it’s in season. I can’t wait!
Hope you all enjoy this one! Have a wonderful weekend!
Cheesy Corn Dip with Green ChilesPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 11 ounce can white shoepeg corn drained, or fresh corn off the cob
- 1 11 ounce can yellow sweet corn drained, or fresh corn off the cob
- 2 4.5 ounce cans chopped green chiles
- 2 tsp. Original Mrs. Dash
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 cup shredded jalapeno jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded yellow cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- Add corn, chiles, Mrs. Dash, cayenne pepper and 1 3/4 cups shredded cheese until well blended.
- Pour into a deep dish pie plate or a baking dish large enough to hold mixture. Sprinkle top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until bubbly and lightly browned on top.
- Serve with tortilla chips and/or crackers.
Join the Conversation