These Tony’s Baked Cheeseburger Sliders are perfect for your next party! Super easy to make and soooo delish!
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Tony Chachere’s Famous Creole Cuisine. As always, all opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make The Beach House Kitchen possible.
It’s been a hot minute since I’ve shared a slider recipe here at the BHK, hasn’t it??
My Kentucky Hot Brown Sliders and Hot Honey Pulled Chicken Sliders were such a hit, I don’t know what’s taken me so long to post another.
I guess, I just wanted to make sure whatever recipe I’d share would measure up.
Well, get ready guys because these Tony’s Baked Cheeseburger Sliders may have secured the #1 spot in taste! Give the recipe a try and you be the judge!
When my friends at Tony Chachere’s asked me to come up with a fun summer recipe, my thoughts immediately went to something burger.
I love working with Tony’s because it’s super easy to come up with fabulous recipes using their products. I’m honored to be one of their brand ambassadors. I only work with companies I truly admire and Tony’s has been a family favorite for years.
Truth be told, I had already been eyeing up Tony’s NEW French Dressing and 30 Minute Burger Marinade to create an epic slider recipe reminiscent to the McDonald’s Big Mac.
These sliders have got it all!
Juicy burger meat, marinated with Tony’s marinade, lettuce, chopped onion, pickles, a special sauce to die for, whipped up with Tony’s French dressing, all sandwiched between fluffy sesame seed Hawaiian buns.
Are you drooling yet??
The sweet and peppery taste of Tony’s Creole-Style French Salad Dressing brings the perfect zesty flavor to the special sauce for these sliders. If you’ve yet to try any of Tony’s new dressings, they feature a French, a Ranch and an Italian. All incredibly tasty! Use them as a dressing, a marinade or for braising. They are sure to bring so many delicious options to your family’s table.
And the Tony’s 30 Minute Burger Marinade gives the ground beef an intense flavor that frankly puts any regular burger to shame. It’s a savory blend of honey, bacon, Creole seasoning and BBQ smoke that’s sure to WOW your taste buds.
Simply cook your marinated burger meat, whip up your special sauce and then get to assembling the BEST cheeseburger sliders to hit your menu this summer! Enjoy!
A Few Cook’s Notes for Tony’s Baked Cheeseburger Sliders Recipe:
The Tony’s special sauce can be made a day ahead of time and placed in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
I’ve made the special sauce with sweet pickle relish or dill pickle relish. Either work well and taste delicious.
These will be messy, but so worth it!
Tony's Baked Cheeseburger SlidersPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
Tony's Special Sauce
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. Tony Chachere's NEW French Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 1 1/2 tsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1/2 cup Tony Chachere's Burger 30 Minute Marinade
- 1 12-oz. package Hawaiian rolls
- 3 Tbsp. butter, divided
- 1 1/2 cups iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 3/4 cup yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dill pickles slices
- 12 slices yellow American cheese
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
Tony's Special Sauce
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients until well combined. Place in refrigerator in an airtight container until ready to assemble sliders.
- Place ground beef in a large bowl. Pour Tony's Burger Marinade over ground beef and mix gently with a spatula. Place in fridge to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x13 pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.Using a large knife, slice the rolls horizontally in half so you have a portion of tops and a portion of bottoms. You want both portions of the rolls to remain connected, so there are two slabs. Set aside.In a large skillet, melt one tablespoon butter over medium heat. Place bottom slab of rolls, cut side down in the skillet. Cook until lightly browned, about 1 minute. Remove from skillet and place in bottom of prepared dish. Repeat with additional tablespoon of butter and remaining slab of rolls. Set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the marinated ground beef and cook over medium-high heat, breaking up with a spatula until cooked through and no longer pink then remove from heat. Drain and set aside.
- Spread half of the special sauce on the bottom half of the buns. Top with half of the lettuce and then half of the chopped onions. Top with six slices of the yellow American cheese, slightly overlapping. Top with half of the ground beef, pressing down slightly with a spatula. Top the beef with the remaining lettuce, onions, cheese slices, beef and pickles. Spread the remaining special sauce on the inside of the top portion of the buns and place on top of the sliders.
- Melt remaining tablespoon of butter and brush over top of rolls. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Cover pan with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cut into individual sliders. It'll be messy, but sooo delicious! Serve immediately.
Join the Conversation