This Orange Cream Tart is creamy, tangy and so refreshing. It’s a summer winner!
Looking for a ridiculously easy, refreshing, tangy dessert for your 4th of July shindig this year?
Look no further guys. This Orange Cream Tart is all that and more!
This tart has a tasty graham cracker crust that takes just minutes to make. But if you’re pressed for time you can make things even easier by using a store-bought graham cracker crust.
The filling requires only 4 ingredients and it’s so creamy and smooth. It’s a simple combination of sweetened condensed milk, whipped cream, undiluted frozen orange juice concentrate that’s been thawed and some freshly grated orange zest. I mean how easy is that?
I decided to top this Orange Cream Tart with fresh white chocolate shavings. I’ve also made it topped with fresh whipped cream. Either option is super yummy!
Hope you folks add this to your 4th of July dessert table. Enjoy!
A Few Cook’s Notes for Orange Cream Tart Recipe:
As mentioned above you can opt to make the homemade crust or use a store-bought one.
You can freeze the tart for 2 hours so it firms up and is easier to slice. You can also freeze for longer and remove from the freezer 15 minutes or so before slicing and serving.
Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1/8 tsp. kosher salt
- 6 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
Orange Cream Filling
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup Cool Whip whipped cream
- 1 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 2 Tbsp. freshly grated orange zest
- 3/4 cup white chocolate shavings, for garnish
Granham Cracker Crust
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, salt and melted butter. Mix with a fork until well combined. Press mixture firmly into a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom or a 9-inch pie plate. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool before filling.
Orange Cream Filling
- In a large bowl, stir all ingredients until well combined. Pour mixture into cooled crust and smooth with an offset spatula. Freeze for about two hours. Before serving, top with shaved white chocolate or extra whipped cream.