This Fresh Berry Tart is a summer favorite! A simple graham cracker crust with a rich and creamy filling and topped with all the gorgeous berries summer has to offer! It’s a total showstopper!
Get ready folks because this will be one of the easiest desserts to come out of your kitchen all summer!
Summer PERFECT Fresh Berry Tart
I mean really? Isn’t she gorgeous???
I have been making this beyond simple Fresh Berry Tart every summer for like evah!
It’s a no bake dessert for those hot summer days when turning on the oven is just not an option.
AND for those days when you’re trying to suck every last second of your time at the beach or having fun doing whatever you do to celebrate summer.
It’s for those nights when you’ve got guests coming for dinner and you want to impress with a fabulous dessert, but you just don’t have lots of time.
This tart is the answer.
Fresh Berry Tart Ingredients
- graham cracker crumbs
- unsalted butter
- granulated sugar
- heavy whipping cream
- vanilla extract
- cream cheese
- confectioners’ sugar
- strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries
It’s got a graham cracker crust made with just four ingredients, graham cracker crumbs, pecans, butter and sugar. A filling made with heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, lemon juice and zest. And it’s topped with any summer berries that suit your fancy! I used strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and raspberries.
You can slice the bigger berries up, keep the smaller ones whole and garnish with some fresh mint just because it looks pretty!
Give it a go this summer folks! I know it’ll be a hit at your house too!
Please let me know if you give the recipe a try. And if you have any questions about the recipe, just drop a comment below. Enjoy!
A Few Cook’s Notes for Fresh Berry Tart
As mentioned above, you can use any fresh fruit you enjoy.
More Delicious Summer Dessert Recipes to Enjoy
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 8 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, chilled
Fresh Berry Topping
- 1/2 lb. strawberries
- 6 oz. blueberries
- 6 oz. blackberries
- 6 oz. raspberries
- fresh mint, for garnish, if desired
- Add all the crust ingredients to a food processor and pulse a few times until well combined. Press firmly into a 10-inch tart pan with a removable bottom. Place in the refrigerator to chill for one hour.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar and mix together using an electric beater until light and fluffy. Add the vanilla extract, lemon zest and juice and continue to beat until combined. Slowly add the heavy whipping cream in a steady stream and continue to beat until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture into the chilled crust and smooth the top with an offset spatula. Top with the berries. Transfer the tart to the refrigerator to chill for at least one hour. Garnish with fresh mint, if desired.