These Chewy Brown Sugar Blueberry Cookies are soft and chewy and loaded with dried blueberries. The rich, sweet flavor of the brown sugar makes these cookies irresistible!
Hey there folks!
Hope y’all had a wonderful weekend. We enjoyed a beautiful sunny weekend at the beach with friends. We were livin’ the dream as Tom always says.
Today, I’m keeping things short and sweet.
These Chewy Brown Sugar Blueberry Cookies guys…YUMMO.
I made them a few weeks back because I came across a bag of dried blueberries in my pantry that I used for my Maple Cinnamon Granola and I thought, why not use the remainder in a cookie?
I knew I’d need to get the recipe to the blog lickety-split because I shared them with several friends and they were a total hit.
They’re super chewy, the warm hint of cinnamon is perfect and the chewy, tangy blueberries make these cookies!
What does brown sugar do to cookies?
Brown sugar is naturally moist, so it will make your baked goods moister and softer than if just using white granulated sugar.
Chewy Brown Sugar Blueberry Cookie Ingredients
- all-purpose flour
- baking soda
- ground cinnamon
- unsalted butter
- light or dark brown sugar
- vanilla extract
- dried blueberries
It’s time to grab a cold glass of milk and get your bake on folks. I know you’re gonna love these. Enjoy!
A Few Cook’s Notes for Chewy Brown Sugar Blueberry Cookie Ingredients
You can use light brown sugar or dark brown sugar for this recipe.
You can purchase dried blueberries at some food markets, specialty stores, online or at Costco, where I purchased a 20-oz. bag for a great price.
More Easy Delicious Cookie Recipes to Enjoy
Chewy Brown Sugar Blueberry CookiesPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat butter and sugar together until smooth and creamy. Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat until combined. Gradually add the flour mixture with a wooden spoon until combined. Fold in the blueberries.
- Using a 1 1/2-inch cookie scoop, drop cookie dough onto prepared sheets, 2 inches apart. Bake 11-13 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on wire racks.
Join the Conversation