**GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED**
Popular with kids and adults alike, these Hershey’s Hug Brownie Bites are decadent little treats that’ll delight your belly and satisfy your sweet tooth!
Come at me Monday…I’m not scared!
Today, I’ve got back up.
These Hershey’s Hug Brownie Bites are just what the doctor ordered to get rid of the Monday blues.
They’re not only delicious, decadent little cups made from homemade brownies, no box mix here, but plopped dead center is a Hershey’s Hug Candy!
It’s like two treats in one.
Remember, it’s Monday. We need that little oomph to get us through the week guys.
I love making these little bites when I’ve got company coming because first of all the recipe makes 48 little bites, enough to feed a crowd, and secondly, they take just about 30 minutes to whip together from start to finish!
I use my handy 24-mini muffin tray and bake the bites in two batches.
The brownies are SUPER chocolatey because they’re made with an entire 12-oz. bag of semisweet chocolate chips.
I bake mine for just about 13 minutes at 350 degrees, cool them for 5 minutes, then add the Hershey’s Hug right smack dab in the middle.
Kids love ’em, adults love ’em! They’re perfect on their own or with some ice cream on the side. Enjoy!
I’m not just excited about sharing the recipe for these yummy bites, today, I’m also TOTALLY excited to be hosting a GIVEAWAY on Instagram.
I’ve teamed up with Erin Rothstein, a Canadian artist, who uses her signature hyperrealist style to portray edible subjects on stark-white backgrounds. Her work has been featured in Toronto Life, Architectural Digest and the National Post to name a few.
I love her style and I’m so happy to be teaming up to give one lucky winner a 24″x24″ limited edition print of her Hershey’s Kiss, signed and numbered. The original Kiss was hand-painted.
Pop on over to my IG account around 9AM today to check out all the details on how to enter! Good luck!
A Few Cook’s Notes for Hershey Hug Brownie Bites Recipe:
A Few Cook’s Notes for Hershey’s Hug Brownie Bites Recipe:
You can make these brownie bites with any flavor Hershey’s Kisses that you enjoy.
I bake my bites for just about 13 minutes. This ensures a nice moist brownie. You don’t want to overbake.
- 48 Hershey's Hug Candies
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp, baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. fine sea salt
- 1 cup (two sticks) unsalted butter
- 1 12-oz. bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- Unwrap Hershey's Hug Candies and place on a plate in refrigerator to stay cold.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 24-cup muffin tin with paper liners. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium sauce pan, melt butter over medium heat. When butter is totally melted, remove from heat and add the chocolate chips. Mix with a rubber spatula until chocolate is totally melted and mixture is smooth.
- Add the sugar and brown sugar to the chocolate mixture and mix until well combined. Add the vanilla extract and eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add the flour mixture and mix until combined. Using a 1 1/2-inch cookie scoop, scoop batter into prepared muffin cups. Bake for 13-14 minutes until tops are just set. Remove from oven to wire rack to cool for 5 minutes. Press cold chocolates into top of each brownie bite. Let cool in pan. Repeat with remaining batter and chocolates.