Casey’s Brownie Sundae Cups are the perfect fun dessert for a party! They’re a favorite of kids and adults alike.
Hi guys and Happy Monday! I’m going to make our Monday marvelous by introducing you to my new favorite, ridiculously easy, summertime dessert treat…Casey’s Brownie Sundae Cups! I mean really…a brownie made into the cutest little cup, filled with some of your favorite ice cream, topped with hot fudge, sprinkles, nuts and a big fat cherry on top! It doesn’t get much better than that my friends. It’s what summer’s are made of!
This little beauty is named after my son Casey because brownies are his all-time favorite dessert, and add some ice cream and well…game over! He’s in heaven! So when a friend of mine served these up at her last little dinner party, I first thought, OMGee, Casey is gonna LOVE these! And my second thought was, I’ve got to share these with you guys because summer’s here and we all need a go-to, fun dessert for not only the kids but ourselves too!
I have to admit though, I feel sort of guilty calling this a recipe because there’s really nothing homemade about it. You use your favorite brownie mix (I used Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Family Size brownie mix to make 12 cups) and store bought ice cream. It’s really just the idea I wanted to share today. They’re the perfect little summer dessert for the kiddos! Set up a little table with a tray of the brownie cups, a few different flavors of ice cream, some hot fudge, some festive sprinkles, nuts (if they’re aren’t any peanut allergies), and a big bowl of cherries. The kids are going to LOVE creating their own little masterpieces. They’re so easy and sure to become a summer favorite! Sorry ice cream man, there’s a new ice cream treat in town! Enjoy!
Casey's Brownie Sundae CupsPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1 box of your favorite brownie mix family size
- Your favorite flavors of ice cream
- Hot fudge
- Chopped nuts
- Maraschino cherries
- Make brownie mix according to package directions.
- Spray 12 muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray. Fill cups 2/3 full with brownie batter.
- Bake according to package directions. I baked mine for 20 minutes at the temperature on the package.
- While brownies are baking spray the bottom side of another muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- When brownies are done baking, remove from the oven and place the prepared muffin tray on top of the baked brownies and press down to form cups. Let cool.
- When brownies are cool, remove top tray and remove brownies from tray.
- Fill with a scoop of ice cream and top with hot fudge, sprinkles, nuts and a cherry.
Join the Conversation