These Brown Butter Blondies are loaded with cranberries, white chocolate chunks and pecans. They’re the perfect fall dessert bar!
I know friends…it’s a mouthful isn’t it? Brown Butter Cranberry White Chocolate Pecan Blondies. I’m sorry, but I just couldn’t leave anything out! It just wouldn’t be right. All the ingredients play an integral part in how deliciously irresistible and quintessentially fall these bars really are. I truly don’t like to say anything I make is “the best” because as I’ve said before, I like you guys to be the judge. But I’m just sayin’, for me, these blondies are all it! Dare I say, “I guarantee you’re going to LOVE these?” I dare.
I mean, come on friends, they’re brown butter blondies. Enough said in my book! Is it terrible to say I could drink the brown butter right from the pot?? Well, I said it! That toasted, nutty flavor gets me every time. It’s the perfect way to take these blondies up a notch! And of course to make it scream fall, I had to add some cranberries and pecans. And to keep them totally blonde I went with some white chocolate chunks! BOOM!
I hope you enjoy these blondies as much as I do friends! Have a wonderful weekend! Go out and enjoy all that fall has to offer, and I’ll see you back at the BHK on Monday.
- 1 cup 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 2 cups light brown sugar firmly packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chunks, I use Ghirardelli White Chocolate Baking Bars
- 3/4 cup pecans medium chopped, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread pecans on a baking sheet, and toast in oven for 5-7 minutes until fragrant. Set aside.
- Line a 9x9 pan with parchment paper, extending the paper over the sides. Spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a medium pot over medium-low heat. Cook for 3-4 minutes until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Watch carefully so it doesn't burn.
- Remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes.
- Add brown sugar and eggs, one at a time stirring to incorporate.
- Add vanilla and mix well.
- In a separate bowl whisk together flour, salt and baking powder.
- Add to butter mixture and mix until well combined.
- Add 1/2 cup cranberries, 1/2 cups white chocolate chunks and 1/2 cups toasted pecans.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle with extra 1/4 cup white chocolate chunks and 1/4 cup toasted pecans.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until toothpick comes out mostly clean.
- Cool before cutting into bars.