These Brown Butter Blondies are loaded with cranberries, white chocolate chunks and pecans. They’re the perfect fall dessert bar!
I know friends…it’s a mouthful isn’t it? Brown Butter Cranberry White Chocolate Pecan Blondies. I’m sorry, but I just couldn’t leave anything out! It just wouldn’t be right. All the ingredients play an integral part in how deliciously irresistible and quintessentially fall these bars really are. I truly don’t like to say anything I make is “the best” because as I’ve said before, I like you guys to be the judge. But I’m just sayin’, for me, these blondies are all it! Dare I say, “I guarantee you’re going to LOVE these?” I dare.
I mean, come on friends, they’re brown butter blondies. Enough said in my book! Is it terrible to say I could drink the brown butter right from the pot?? Well, I said it! That toasted, nutty flavor gets me every time. It’s the perfect way to take these blondies up a notch! And of course to make it scream fall, I had to add some cranberries and pecans. And to keep them totally blonde I went with some white chocolate chunks! BOOM!
I hope you enjoy these blondies as much as I do friends! Have a wonderful weekend! Go out and enjoy all that fall has to offer, and I’ll see you back at the BHK on Monday.
Brown Butter Cranberry White Chocolate Pecan BlondiesPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1 cup 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 2 cups light brown sugar firmly packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chunks, I use Ghirardelli White Chocolate Baking Bars
- 3/4 cup pecans medium chopped, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread pecans on a baking sheet, and toast in oven for 5-7 minutes until fragrant. Set aside.
- Line a 9x9 pan with parchment paper, extending the paper over the sides. Spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a medium pot over medium-low heat. Cook for 3-4 minutes until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Watch carefully so it doesn't burn.
- Remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes.
- Add brown sugar and eggs, one at a time stirring to incorporate.
- Add vanilla and mix well.
- In a separate bowl whisk together flour, salt and baking powder.
- Add to butter mixture and mix until well combined.
- Add 1/2 cup cranberries, 1/2 cups white chocolate chunks and 1/2 cups toasted pecans.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle with extra 1/4 cup white chocolate chunks and 1/4 cup toasted pecans.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until toothpick comes out mostly clean.
- Cool before cutting into bars.
Join the Conversation