This Zesty Grilled Steak Salad with Corn and Strawberries is a sweet and savory salad that’s guaranteed to please everyone at the table! So simple to whip up too!
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Tony Chachere’s Famous Creole Cuisine. As always, all opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make The Beach House Kitchen possible.
We don’t mess around here at the BHK when it comes to salads. We go BIG or go home!
No grass clippings on a plate and calling it a meal around here. We go with lots of flavor and texture. We get creative!
Today, my friends at Tony Chachere’s helped me bring this easy Zesty Grilled Steak Salad with Corn and Strawberries to the table and it’s a salad that’s a total winner! Lunch, dinner, you choose. It’s a satisfying salad for sure.
I’m so proud to continue as a brand ambassador for Tony Chachere’s again in 2021 to bring you some delicious recipes featuring their fantastic products. If you’re a regular follower here at the BHK you know what a fan I am of Tony’s. My family has enjoyed their products for years. Their product line continues to expand and the new items always impress everyone who comes to dine around our table. So get ready, 2021’s gonna be tasty!
I don’t know about you folks, but grilling is not just a summer thing at our house. There’s just something special about the flavor of grilled food all year long.
And for me, a grilled steak is something special, especially when it’s marinated in some of Tony’s Creole Style Steakhouse Marinade. Talk about a boost of flavor! It’s a bold blend of garlic, brown sugar, soy, citrus and creole seasoning. We absolutely LOVE it!
Zesty Grilled Steak Salad with Corn and Strawberries Ingredients
• strip steaks
• Tony Chachere’s Creole Style Steakhouse Marinade
• corn on the cob
• spring mix
• Campari tomatoes
• blue cheese crumbles
• canned crispy fried onions
• Tony Chachere’s Italian Salad Dressing
I went with two nice and juicy, roughly 12-oz. strip steaks for today’s salad, but feel free to use your favorite type of steak. You could opt for rib eye, skirt steak or even beef tenderloin. Any cut will work.
The combination of sweet and savory flavors in this salad will definitely tickle your taste buds. And the textures will delight your senses. Sweet corn and strawberries with the rich, sharp taste of blue cheese, peppery spring mix, juicy tomatoes and crispy fried onions all tossed in Tony’s Italian Salad Dressing with a fresh herbal zest. You can taste it already, can’t you?
Tony Chachere’s salad dressings came to market last year. They’ve got an Italian, a French and a Ranch. It’s honestly hard to choose a favorite. They’re flavorful and tangy and elevate the flavor of any salad.
It’s time to treat yourself this winter with a little taste from the grill and step up your salad game at the same time! Hope this one becomes an all year round favorite at your house. Enjoy!
A Few Cook’s Notes for Zesty Grilled Steak Salad with Corn and Strawberries
A love a good strip steak, but you can use any cut you prefer. My strips steaks were 12 ounces each.
You can toss you salad with as much of the Tony’s Italian Salad Dressing as you prefer.
I use the canned crispy fried onions that you can buy from your local market. The type I buy are already crumbled. If the kind you purchase are not, you can chop them with a sharp knife.
I opted for Campari tomatoes for this recipe. You can also use grape or cherry tomatoes.
Zesty Grilled Steak Salad with Corn and StrawberriesPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- 2 10-12-oz. strip steaks
- 3/4 cup Tony Chachere’s Creole Style Steakhouse Marinade
- 3 ears corn on the cob, shucked
- 8 cups spring mix
- 6 Campari tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 lb. strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 4 oz. blue cheese crumbles
- 3/4 cup canned, crispy fried onions
- 3/4 cup Tony Chachere’s Italian Dressing
- Add steaks to a shallow bowl. Cover with Tony’s Creole Style Steakhouse Marinade. Flip steaks. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- While the steaks are marinating, preheat grill to high for 10 minutes. Add corn and cook, making sure to turn often until evenly charred, about 10 minutes. Remove from grill and let cool. Once cool, using a sharp knife, slice the corn off the cob onto a plate. Set aside.
- Once the steaks are done marinating, place the steaks on the grill on high heat. (400-450 degrees F) Cook until slightly charred, about 4 minutes. Turn the steaks over and continue to cook for an additional 3-5minutes, or until grilled to your liking. Remove from the grill and slice thin, against the grain.
- Add the spring mix to a large bowl or platter. Toss with the corn, tomatoes and strawberries and about half of the dressing, or to your liking. Stir in the blue cheese crumbles and crispy onions. Add the steak and drizzle with remaining dressing, if desired.
Join the Conversation