These Creamy Mocha Popsicles are the perfect treat for the coffee lover in your life! They’re super simple to make and a delicious summer pick-me-up!
Wow! It’s been a scorcher of a week so far!
And you know what that means right? It’s time to break out the popsicle mold!
Incredibly Delicious Creamy Mocha Popsicles
These Creamy Mocha Popsicles have been routine on my popsicle menu this summer.
When I order a specialty drink from my local coffee shop, a caffè mocha is always my top choice. So I thought, why not whip up a popsicle along the same lines to enjoy during this summer??
They’re ultra-chocolatey and creamy. Kinda like a fudgsicle with a boost of coffee flavor and just a hint of cinnamon.
Creamy Mocha Popsicle Ingredients
- strong coffee
- heavy cream
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- granulated sugar
- vanilla extract
- ground cinnamon
- kosher salt
You’ll only need a handful of ingredients and less than ten minutes to whip these beauties up too.
So if you’re looking to cool off with a tasty summer frozen treat, it’s time to grab your popsicle mold and make a batch of these dreamy chocolatey pops guys! Enjoy!
A Few Cook’s Notes for Creamy Mocha Popsicles
I make sure to brew a strong cup of coffee for these popsicles for that added boost of coffee flavor.
I enjoy the hint of cinnamon, but this is optional.
The amount of popsicles will really depend on your popsicle mold. I used this popsicle mold. My mold yielded 4 popsicles. Single popsicle molds will yield about 8 popsicles.
More Summer Popsicle Recipes to Enjoy
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together cocoa powder, sugar, cinnamon and salt until well combined.
- Whisk in the milk until smooth, then whisk in the heavy cream and coffee. Bring the mixture to a simmer over medium heat, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens and can coat the back of a rubber spatula. This will take just a few minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract. Cool for a few minutes before adding to your popsicle mold.
- Divide the mixture evenly into your molds, leaving 1/4-inch at the top of each popsicle. Freeze until the mixture is thick enough to insert your sticks and then continue to freeze until completely solid, about 6 hours.