Buffalo Chicken Crunchwrap Supremes
It's time to whip up some Crunchwrap Supremes from home folks! These Buffalo Chicken Crunchwrap Supremes are perfect for lunch, dinner or your game day festivities!!
Servings: 4 servings
- 3 cups shredded chicken
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/3 cup Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 4 tostada shells
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup tomato, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- sour cream, salsa and guacamole, for serving, if desired
In a medium saucepan, heat cream cheese, ranch dressing and buffalo wing sauce. Whisk together until cream cheese is melted and sauce is smooth and well blended. Add chicken and toss until well coated. Remove from heat and pour into a bowl. Set aside. Wipe skillet clean.
Place four large torillas in a stack and top with one tostada shell in the center. Trace around the tostada shell with a sharp knife to make four smaller tortilla circles.
To each of the remaining four large tortillas, evenly add a scoop of the buffalo chicken mixture to the center of the tortilla, about heaping 1/2 cup, making sure to leave a large enough border for folding. Top with 1/4 cup shredded cheese. Top with tostada shell, then lettuce, tomato and additional 1/4 cup cheese. Place one of the cut out flour tortillas on top and then tightly fold in the edges of the tortilla toward the center, forming pleats, as pictured above.
Heat one tablespoon vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Quickly and carefully invert a crunchwrap, pleat side down and cook until the tortilla is lightly browned, about 3-4 minutes before flipping for an additional 3-4 minutes. Repeat with remaining crunchwraps, adding extra vegetable oil to the skillet when needed. Serve with sour cream, salsa and guacamole, if desired.
- I added chopped lettuce and tomato to mine, but you could also add some chopped yellow onion.
- I divided the filling evenly among four large tortillas. You'll want to leave a large enough border for folding (see photos above). It was just a little over 1/2 cup filling per tortilla.
Calories: 963kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 65g | Saturated Fat: 29g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 170mg | Sodium: 1939mg | Potassium: 614mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1361IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 558mg | Iron: 4mg