Sharp Italian Pinwheels
These Sharp Italian Pinwheels are the perfect game day eats! So easy and always a fan favorite!
Servings: 12 pinwheels
- 1 tube Pillsbury refrigerated pizza dough
- 15 slices sandwich size pepperoni, sliced thin
- 15 slices sharp provolone cheese, sliced thin
- 15 slices capicola ham, sliced thin
- 15 slices hard salami, sliced thin
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. parmesan cheese, plus extra for sprinkling
- Italian sauce, for dipping
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 or 10-inch round pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
Unroll pizza dough onto a lightly floured surface and roll into a 13"x9" rectangle.
Layer the pepperoni, provolone, ham and salami on top of the dough. Starting at one of the long ends, roll up the dough tightly, pinching the end to seal.
Cut the loaf into 12 equal pieces. Place in pan.
in a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, Italian seasoning and parmesan. Brush mixture over pinwheels in pan.
Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with extra parmesan if desired and serve immediately with Italian sauce.
Calories: 411kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 75mg | Sodium: 1346mg | Potassium: 209mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 524IU | Calcium: 307mg | Iron: 2mg