Sheet Pan Gnocchi and Veggies
Nothing beats an easy sheet pan meal like this Sheet Pan Gnocchi and Veggies.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 lb. potato gnocchi, fresh, shelf-stable or frozen
- 1 12-oz. bag mixed mini bell peppers, or 2 medium bell peppers, cut into medium chunks
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, or cherry tomatoes
- 1 small red onion, cut into medium size slivers or chunks
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 tsp. rosemary leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- freshly grated parmesan cheese, for servings
Place rack in middle of oven. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
To a large bowl, add gnocchi, peppers, tomatoes, onions, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and toss until well combined. Spread mixture evenly on prepared sheet.
Roast, tossing halfway through, until gnocchi begin to plump and veggies are tender and lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
Serve in individual bowls garnished with fresh basil and parmesan cheese.
Calories: 326kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 871mg | Potassium: 366mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1414IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 78mg | Iron: 5mg