Peachy Quinoa Breakfast Bowls
These Peachy Quinoa Breakfast Bowls are so easy to whip up, sweet and summery and totally satisfying!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 9.6-oz. can Peach nectar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 2 cups fresh peaches, chopped
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 bag Diamond of CA Heirloon Nut and Fruit Pecan Blend
- Sweetened Coconut, toasted, for sprinkling, if desired
- Honey, for drizzling, if desired
Add peach nectar, milk, cinnamon and rinsed quinoa to a large saucepan, bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to medium low and simmer until water is absorbed, about 20 minutes. Remove from heat.
Stir in 1 cup of the peaches and the brown sugar. Place desired servings in bowls. Top with remaining peaches, a sprinkling of nut and fruit blend, toasted coconut and a drizzle of honey.
Calories: 381kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 26mg | Potassium: 428mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 260IU | Vitamin C: 3.8mg | Calcium: 93mg | Iron: 2.2mg