Nothing beats no-bake desserts for summer, and these Peach Praline No-Bake Cheesecake Parfaits are tasty layered treats you won’t want to pass up!
Helllloooo friends and Happy Thursday! How’s your week going? Mine’s been absolutely peachy!
Sorry folks, but I just couldn’t resist! I’m in full-blown peach mode! These parfaits. They’re amazing! Sweet, juicy summer peaches nestled between layers of creamy no-bake cheesecake and a pecan graham cracker crust. Hello new favorite summer dessert!
Talk about easy to put together too. There’s no baking involved with these little beauties, so everything comes together in mere minutes! The hardest part is waiting for them to chill a bit in the fridge before serving.
The cheesecake filling is only 5 ingredients folks. Five ingredients to creamy, dreamy deliciousness. And the peaches are simply tossed with a bit of brown sugar and cinnamon, while the praline crust is a mixture of graham cracker crumbs, finely chopped pecans, butter and brown sugar. Told ya. Couldn’t be easier! Enjoy!
- Praline Crust: makes about 1 1/2 cups
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, chilled
- Peach filling: makes about 2-2 1/4 cups
- 4 ripe peaches, peeled and diced (about 2 lbs.)
- 4 tsp. light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- a few sprigs of mint for garnish, if desired
- In a medium bowl, combine the pecans, graham cracker crumbs and brown sugar with a fork. Stir in the melted butter until well combined. Set aside.
- In a large bowl with a hand-held mixer, mix the cream cheese and confectioner's sugar for 3 minutes until smooth. Add the sour cream, vanilla and whipping cream and mix for 4-5 minutes until thick. Place in fridge to chill while you make the peach filling.
- In a medium bowl, combine peaches, brown sugar and cinnamon. Toss until well coated. Set aside.
- To assemble parfaits: Place 2 heaping tablespoonfuls of crumb mixture at bottom of each 8 oz. glass. No need for exact measurements with the cheesecake and peach fillings, Just add some cheesecake filling and then top with some peach filling. Then repeat all layers one more time, crumbs, cheesecake, peaches. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours to chill so the cheesecake firms up a bit. Before serving, add a sprig of mint on top for garnish, if desired.
- These will keep in the fridge for a few days covered in plastic wrap.